28 September 2023

*** by Mykyta Ryzhykh

***

My dog suddenly turned blue

My friend the groomer only sparingly said that he sympathized with my grief
No doctor or zoologist could help either
The psychological support service also did not help me
The dog looked at me sadly and pressed against my leg

It's been a day since my dog died
Exactly a day has passed since I imagine that my dog did not die, but only turned blue
Exactly a day passed like a day, I throw out the dog food from the bowl and pour a new one

My dog suddenly turned blue


***

My green throat has turned into a garden
I have to be silent a lot
I have to drink a lot so that the trees grow
I have to breathe quietly so as not to frighten the birds
I don't want to scare those who are happy



***

damp forest
how does the butterfly come out
heat from the clip




***

Shh shh she she she along with your hoarse cough
Leaves fall to the ground and you don't understand
Will tomorrow knock on your door again morning…


***

Red Sky. The birds went south. People flew into the abyss.




***

the cat walks along the cemetery of smiles
the mimicry of memory plays the piano of silence
four-legged foyer of the human soul in search of the owner of the hotel of
death
what will a cat find in a place where there is nothing
the grave exists for the sake of absence
memory exists in the form of an absence
flowers of dead views grow near the monuments
the trees sway their leaves and drop their leaves down to die
crunch of foliage-bones under the cat’s paw
cat childishly playing with a leaf
adult cat plays with someone’s soul
the wrong side of the universe in the cemetery
the cat freezes and calms down
the cat falls asleep among the graves
a leaf that has fallen from a tree whispers a request for help to the wind